Tuesday, June 23, 2015


So I Have a Little Fun Spoofing the Ayatollah of Aptos (It Was Satire- You are paranoid)
Posted by San Francisco , No comment


5.Other specifications available
So I Have a Little Fun Spoofing the Ayatollah of Aptos (That Doesn't Make Me a Mental Case)--------------------------->http://tijuana-hobo.blogspot.com/ HERE'S A MENTAL CASE!!!!------------------------->http://tijuana-hobo.blogspot.com/Lighten up. I was spoofing too! I meant it in a Friendly Way, You & I and the Professor are TARGETS of Robots that Automatically Post Nasty Remarks, You see I posted several Articles from Tech/Geek web pages about that subject. I am so old I graduated EE Tech School by doing Higher Math with Slide Rule. My cousin was a Programmer with Steve Jobs and a Phone Hacker. I am Legally Blind, [Cataracts & Macular Degeneration] & was Living in Mexico until 2007. I Ran a Short Wave Communications Station for German Expatriates in Rosarito Beach , Baja Cal. MX & lived in Col. Aleman, Calle Mar Negro, TJ, MX. where I posted in Protest to Oppressive Bastard Police in San Diego, as Tijuana Hobo, or TJhobo. I received DEATH THREATS for San Diego Police , I did play GUITAR across from Craigs Old Offices on 9th. Avenue & met Craig, I still enjoy the Freedom of a Real Progressive Open Forum. THIS IS AMERICAN First Amendment at its BEST! ......However, I Have Become OBSESSED with the damn thing, as YOU HAVE! I will seriously entertain a 12 Step Program for We Old Farts that are so LOATHED by these Young Unsustainable Ill Educated Fools.I am of course, Out in Public Every Day, as a Public Entertainer, so Obviously these Idiots are incapable to coming to Personally Tell Me why I am a FRAUD, LIAR or such!!! Haw Haw Haw! jazzhoboThis is the kind of Comments I get if I reveal my Email, Plus my PayPal was hacked in May, just got it restored this week! So there are DANGERIOUS PEOPLE lurking on Politics , Craigs list.==============================================
Boy, Yew Are A SHORE-NUFF Crawsey Mentel in the CABEZA type OBSCESSIVE COMPULSIVE crazy! Har Dey Hr Har Har!!!!
=============================================== Here Comes Jibo!http://youtu.be/3N1Q8oFpX1Y by Cynthia Breazeal Posted on July 21, 2014July 22, 2014 Cynthia BreazealAbout 15 years ago, I set out to create a very different kind of technology at MIT. I embarked on this quest with the belief that technology can support a far more personally meaningful human

No comments:

Post a Comment